Attractions in and around Eshowe
- 800m from Dhlinza Aerial board walk (20m high tower overlooking the canopy of trees.
- Vukaniu Museum, Norwegian Missionary Museum, Fort Nongqayi (Zululand Historical Museum).
- The battlefields (a day tour can be arranged)
- Shops, Banks and Post Office.
- Self walk forest trails in the Dhlinza and Entumeni forests
- Within 5kms of sporting facilities (Bowls, Squash, Canoeing, Fishing, Gym, Tennis, 18 Hole Golf Course.
- Zululand birding route
- Phobane Lake (bass fishing)
- Skikanye crafts (a world of beads)
- Game reserves
Things to do in and around Eshowe